2023 Wisconsin Election Dates
Spring Primary – February 21, 2023
Spring Election – April 4, 2023
For Information on Becoming a Local, County, State or Federal Candidate Visit the Link Below:
The County Clerk’s office handles all election preparations, publications, and ballots for the voters of Taylor County. Election results for county level and above races are tallied the night of an election and made available to the public and news media. Poll lists and official election results for county level and above races are on file in the County Clerk’s office and are available for public review.
Below is a website from the State of Wisconsin that will allow you to fill out a voter registration application, lookup your voter registration status, review your voting history, find your polling place location and view a sample ballot.
My Vote Wisconsin Website – Use this link to find out what is on the ballot, to see if you are currently registered and find your polling location.
Photo ID is now required to cast a ballot in Wisconsin. Please visit Bring It to the Ballot Wisconsin for more information.
How Do I Register to Vote?
- Download and Complete an EL-131 Application for Voter Registration. File the application as instructed on the application.
- My Vote Wisconsin Website
How Do I Request an Absentee Ballot?
- In order to receive an absentee ballot, you must be a registered voter (military voters are exempt).
- Request an absentee ballot online at My Vote Wisconsin.
- Download and Complete an EL-121 Application for Absentee Ballot. Mail the completed absentee ballot application to your municipal clerk or visit your municipal clerk’s office and complete an absentee ballot application in person.
- Military Voters and Permanent Overseas Voters can find additional information regarding absentee ballot requests on the My Vote Wisconsin website.
What is the Address of my Municipal Clerk’s Office?
How Can I Become a Poll Worker?
- Click Here for information provided by the State on the requirements for becoming a poll worker.