Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 811 8745 3946
Dial in numbers: 877 853 5257; 888 475 4499; 833 548 0276; 833 548 0282, all US Toll-free
Note: The Committee will discuss and may act on the following items:
- Call meeting to order.
- Approve the agenda.
- Approve the minutes of the October 5, 2021, meeting.
- Update on PSC grant applications.
- None of our grants were approved.
- Responses from RFP for Taylor County Internet Service Provider.
- Need to decide if we want to select an ISP or reject offers.
- Negotiate with an ISP for more information.
- Review status of equipment needed for connections in County facilities.
- Town halls, libraries, schools.
- Review information from Lit Communities.
- Discuss potential agreement to move forward with Lit Communities.
- Review proposal from Bug Tussel for Taylor County project.
- Next round of grant applications.
- Need to identify Fiber to the Home (FTH) areas.
- Need FTH partner.
- Update from Russ on Ntera and Norvado responses.
- Review status of partnership with Towns and Villages for towers.
- Construction update.
- Weather concerns.
- Not sure if entire network will be completed as planned.
- Fiber is being inserted into the conduit.
- Other items for the committee.
- Next meeting date.
Posted: October 25, 2021, 4:00 p.m.