Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 872 2697 5250 Passcode: 208180 Toll Free: 877 853 5257
Note: The Committee will discuss and may act on the following items:
- Call meeting to order.
- Approve the agenda.
- Approve the minutes of the December 7, 2021, meeting.
- Review proposal from Bug Tussel for Taylor County project.
- The committee may go into closed session pursuant to Wisconsin Statutes 19.85(1)(e) for the purpose of conducting public business with competitive or bargaining implications. (Topic: potential contract negotiation with an Internet Service Provider). Closed session is required in order to preserve the County’s negotiation strategy while selecting vendors/contracting with potential business partners. A roll call vote will be taken to go into closed session, and it is anticipated that the Committee will return to open session by roll call vote to consider the remainder of the meeting agenda.
- Decide if Taylor County should move forward to finalize an agreement with Bug Tussel.
- Update on equipment order needed for connections in County facilities & middle mile network, locations .
- Construction update – Request timeline from Wanrack for completion of network
- Discuss/select the location for where we should apply for FTH grants:
- possible FTH grant application with Wanrack for 2 FTH projects.
- Wisconsin PSC grants – March deadline to apply.
- Economic Development Administration (EDA) funds.
- S. Department of Agriculture grants 1.5 Billion.
- Other items for the committee.
- Next meeting date.