Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 889 5550 2584
Dial in numbers: 833 548 0276; 833 548 0282; 877 853 5257; 888 475 4499, all US Toll-free
Note: The Committee will discuss and may act on the following items:
- Call Meeting to Order by Chairman Jim Metz.
- Prayer of Divine Guidance – Pastor John Hazen, United Methodist Church, Medford, WI.
- Pledge of Allegiance led by a member.
- Roll Call.
- Approve the Agenda.
- Approve the minutes of the September 21, 2021, County Board session.
- Clerk to read correspondence to the Board.
- County library tax exemptions.
- Clerk to read resolutions and ordinances to be acted on:
Docket 2021-4-35: Resolution requesting the application of additional grant funds through CDBG-CV for the rehabilitation of the Taylor House.
- Public Hearing regarding potential CDBG-CV application.
- Resolution to Adopt a Citizen Participation Plan.
- Authorizing Resolution to Submit a Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) Application.
County Board to recess to allow for Executive Committee Meeting. County Board to resume meeting at approximately 9:30 a.m. (added 10-20-2021 at 11:30 a.m.)
Docket 2021-4-36: Resolution addressing the continuance of distributing CDBG-CLOSE grant money.
- Public Hearing regarding Taylor County Final Supervisory Redistricting Plan.
Docket 2021-4-37: Resolution to approve a final plan for redistricting the Taylor County Supervisory Districts.Docket 2021-4-38: Resolution requesting Powerline impact fees to purchase a trailer to move the weed harvester to winter storage.
Docket 2021-4-39: Resolution requesting Powerline impact fees to repair the sidewalks at the Taylor House Shelter.
Docket 2021-4-40: Resolution requesting Powerline impact fees to purchase a Creation Station Makerspace for the Jean M. Thomsen Memorial Library.
Docket 2021-4-41: Resolution for County Bridge Aid for 2021 expenses.
Docket 2021-4-42: Resolution approving the 2022 Highway Department equipment schedule.
Docket 2021-4-43: Resolution to approve Corporation Counsel legal services for 2022.
Docket 2021-4-44: Resolution approving the Taylor County Forest Annual Work Plan for 2022.
Docket 2021-4-45: Resolution to approve the adoption of the Taylor County Farmland Preservation Plan.
Docket 2021-4-46: Resolution to approve the 2022 Annual Budget for Taylor County and to approve the tax levy to be apportioned to local districts.
- 10:00 a.m. Recess as a County Board.
BUDGET HEARINGThe County Board will reconvene following the budget hearing to take action on the 2022 budget and act on any remaining docket items.
Posted: October 18, 2021, at 11:00 a.m.