Note: The Committee will discuss and may act on the following items:
- Call Meeting to Order.
- Approve the Agenda.
- Approve minutes of the May 13, 2022, Finance and Personnel Committee meeting.
- Discuss item on April 14, 2022, Finance Committee minutes regarding Taylor County Supportive Housing.
- Treasurer’s Report.
- Resolution proposing the use of ARPA Funds towards emergency radio equipment for the Taylor County Sheriff’s Office.
- Resolution proposing the use of ARPA Funds towards emergency radio equipment for the County Fire Departments.
- Review and approve ARPA Funding for the Miller Dam Boat Landing project.
- Review and approve ARPA Funding for the Education Center Parking Lot project.
- Warrants and Payroll as submitted.
- Carlson Dettmann recommendation – Confidential Human Resource Assistant – Human Resource Department.
- The Joint Personnel and Finance Committee may go into Closed Session by taking a roll call vote at approximately 11:30 a.m. pursuant to Sections 19.85(1)(c), Wisconsin State Statutes, to consider employment, promotion, compensation or performance data of Confidential Human Resource Assistant. The Closed Session is expected to last for approximately ten  minutes.
- The meeting will reconvene in Open Session pursuant to Section 19.83, Wisconsin State Statutes, to take any necessary action on the matter discussed in Closed Session.
- Request to fill Confidential Human Resource Assistant position – Human Resources Department.
Posted: 6/10/2022 at 9:00 a.m.
Chairperson: Charles Zenner