Note: The Committee will discuss and may act on the following items:
- Call Meeting to Order.
- Approve the Agenda.
- Approve minutes of the June 13, 2022, Finance and Personnel Committee meeting.
- Increase all Clerk of Court and Circuit Court positions to 40 hours – Clerk of Court and Circuit Court offices.
- Request to fill the Children’s Long-Term Support (CLTS) Case Manager Position-Human Services.
- Request to approve job description for Children’s Long-Term Support (CLTS) Case Manager-Human Services.
- Updated job description for Public Health Coordinator-Heath Department.
- Updated job description for Public Health Aide-Health Department.
- Updated job description for Registered Nurse-Health Department.
- Updated job description for Land Information Specialist – County Surveyor.
- Updated job description for Confidential Human Resource Assistant-Human Resources.
- The Joint Personnel and Finance Committee may go into Closed Session by taking a roll call vote at approximately 1:30 p.m. pursuant to Sections 19.85(1)(c), Wisconsin State Statutes, to consider benefit time for a Deputy Sheriff applicant. The Closed Session is expected to last for approximately five  minutes. [Added 7/5/2022 at 10:56 a.m.]
- The meeting will reconvene in Open Session pursuant to Section 19.83, Wisconsin State Statutes, to take any necessary action on the matter discussed in Closed Session. [Added 7/5/2022 at 10:56 a.m.]
- Recommend revision to Employee Handbook Chapter 2.4 Authorization to hire.
- Recommend revision of Employee Handbook Chapter 3.6 Overtime.
- Treasurer’s Report.
- Options for securitization of the Opioid Distributors Settlement revenue stream.
- Review and approve ARPA Funding request for the Highway Radio Repeaters.
- Authorize purchase of county vehicle for the Human Services Department.
- Authorize purchase of van for the Commission on Aging Department.
- Review and approve the 2022 Budget Review schedule and parameters for the 2023 Taylor County budget process.
- Review and approve the implementation of the new GASB standard regarding accounting for leases.
- Review and approve adjusting the departmental mileage rate charged departments for using county vehicles.
- Warrants and Payroll as submitted.
- Establish goals and expectations for Human Resource Manager.
Posted: 7/5/2022 at 10:15 a.m.
Chairperson: Charles Zenner