Note: The Committee will discuss and may act on the following items
- Call Meeting to Order.
- Approve the Agenda.
- Approve minutes of the July 7, 2022, Finance and Personnel Committee meeting.
- Treasurer’s Report.
- Discuss funding request from the Veterans Service Committee regarding the bill for the Rusk and Clark County Veterans Service Officers.
- Request for three  personal days for Nikki Sherman – Veterans Service Office.
- FLSA Status for Veterans Service Officer.
- Warrants and Payroll as submitted.
- Request to fill a Substitute Nutrition Site Manager in Gilman/Stetsonville as a Casual Employee-Commission on Aging.
- Carlson Dettmann recommendation – Children’s Long Term Support Case Manager position – Human Services Department.
- Request to approve job descriptions for Public Health Program Specialist and Public Health Coordinator – Health Department.
- Meet with Horton Group, Health Insurance Consultant, relative to 2023 Employee health insurance and 2023 employee contributions.
- Zoom option for committee meetings.
- Employee Handbook 3.6, Travel provisions.
- Use ARPA money to add a better speaker system to the County Board room.
- Establish goals and expectations for Human Resource Manager.
- Request to increase hours for employees of Treasurer’s Office. (added 8/8/2022 1:50 p.m.)
Posted: 8/5/2022 at 11:15 a.m.
Chairperson: Charles Zenner