Note: The Committee will discuss and may act on the following items:
- Call Meeting to Order.
- Approve the Agenda.
- Approve minutes of the August 22, 2022, Finance and Personnel Committee meeting.
- Updated job description for Legal Assistant – District Attorney’s Office.
- Temporary increase in wage of Veterans Benefit Specialist due to Veterans Service Officer vacancy.
- Temporary increase in hours of Veterans Benefit Specialist. [added 9/12/2022 @ 10:45 a.m.]
- Temporary increase in hours of Chief Deputy Register of Deeds. [added 9/13/2022 @ 9:45 a.m.]
- Request to fill Chief Deputy Treasurer position – County Treasurer.
- Resolution to approve Medical Examiner for 2023 to 2024. [added 9/12/2022 @ 11:30 a.m.]
- Emergency Management Director increase workweek from 35 to 40 hours.
- Treasurer’s Report.
- Review requests for Powerline Funding:
- Medford Area Youth Hockey Association – Icemaking refrigeration system upgrade.
- Rib Lake Ski and Snowshoe Club – Replacement of the vehicle to pull groomer.
- Rib Lake Ski and Snowshoe Club – New Trail Signs/Markers.
- Harper Lake Association – Boat Landing Replacement.
- Northwoods Archers – Reroofing Northwoods Archers Clubhouse.
- Resolution to approve Corporation Counsel Legal Services for 2023.
- Resolution for County Bridge Aid for 2022 Expenses.
- Resolution approving the 2023 Highway Department equipment schedule.
- Warrants and Payroll as submitted.
- Review 2023 departmental budgets as presented.
Posted: 9/9/2022 at 11:35 a.m.
Chairperson: Charles Zenner