Note: The Committee will discuss and may act on the following items:
- Call Meeting to Order
- Approve Minutes of the February 8, 2022, LCC meeting.
- Approve the Agenda.
- Review/approve 2/2 to 4/4/22 bills and January-March 2022 budget analysis
- Wildlife Damage Program – Wildlife Damage Specialist
- Golden Sands RC&D – Representative
- Natural Resource Conservation Service – Representative
- Farm Service Agency – Representative
- Northwest Land Conservation Association – Representative
- Discuss/take action on 2023 Staffing Grant and 2022 Annual Work Plan.
- Discuss/take action on 2022 Golden Sands RC&D Aquatic Invasive Species contacted services.
- Discuss/take action on World Migratory Bird Day resolution.
- LCD staff and program updates
- Review future meetings and events:
- Next LCC Meeting – Tuesday, June 14, 9 a.m.
- Taylor County Lions Maple Fest – Saturday, April 30, 7 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Taylor County Clean Sweep – Appliances & Electronics Saturday, May 7, 8-11 a.m.
- Golden Sands RC&D, location TBD – Thursday, May 19, 10 a.m.
- Northwest WLWCA Area Meeting – TBD
Chairperson: Ray Soper