Note: The Committee will discuss and may act on the following items:
- Call Meeting to Order.
- Approve Minutes of the April 7, 2022
- Approve the Agenda.
- Set Next Meeting Date.
- Review and Approve April Invoices.
- Ambulance Business.
- Medical Examiner.
- Emergency Management Services.
- Sheriff’s Report & Law Enforcement Business.
- The Law Enforcement and Emergency Services Committee will go into Closed Session by taking a roll call vote at approximately 9:20 a.m. pursuant to Section 19.85(1)(f), Wisconsin State Statutes, to consider medical histories, personal histories, or disciplinary data of a public employee as it relates to Section 5.1(C), Employee Handbook, Retiree Health Insurance Eligibility, which, if discussed in public, would be likely to have a substantial adverse effect upon the reputation of persons referred to in such histories or data. The Closed Session is expected to last for approximately 10 minutes.
- The meeting will reconvene in Open Session pursuant to Section 19.83, Wisconsin State Statutes, to take any necessary action on the matter discussed in Closed Session.
Posted: May 5, 2022
Chairperson: Lester Lewis