Note: The Committee will discuss and may act on the following items:
- Call Meeting to Order.
- Approve Minutes of the May 13, 2022
- Approve the Agenda.
- Set Next Meeting Date.
- Review and Approve May Invoices.
- Taylor County Humane Society.
- Resolution Expressing Appreciation to David Kahan for His Many Years of Service to Taylor County. (added)
- Resolution Proposing the Use of ARPA Funds Towards Emergency Radio Equipment for the Taylor County Sheriff’s Office. (added)
- Ambulance Business.
- Medical Examiner.
- Emergency Management Services.
- Sheriff’s Report & Law Enforcement Business.
- The Law Enforcement and Emergency Services Committee may go into Closed Session by taking a roll call vote at approximately 9:30 a.m. pursuant to Section 19.85(1)(c), Wisconsin State Statutes, for the purpose of conducting interviews for Deputy Sheriff position. The Closed Session is expected to last for approximately 60 minutes. (changed 9:20 to 9:30)
- The meeting will reconvene in Open Session pursuant to Section 19.83, Wisconsin State Statutes, to take any necessary action on the matter discussed in Closed Session.
Reposted: June 8, 2022 at 3:00 pm
Chairperson: Lester Lewis