Note: The Committee will discuss and may act on the following items:
- Call Meeting to Order.
- Approve Minutes of the March 4, 2022
- Approve the Agenda.
- Set Next Meeting Date.
- Review and Approve March Invoices.
- Approve Resolution Expressing Appreciation to Kelley Isola for Her Many Years of Service to Taylor County.
- Approve Resolution Expressing Appreciation to Ingrid Purvis for Her Many Years of Service to Taylor County.
- Ambulance Business.
- Discuss and approve agreement.
- Review and approve Resolution of Ambulance Service Agreement Between Aspirus Wausau Hospital and Taylor County.
- Medical Examiner.
- Emergency Management Services.
- EM Updates
- Posting for EM Directors Position.
- Sheriff’s Report & Law Enforcement Business.
- The Law Enforcement and Emergency Services Committee will go into Closed Session by taking a roll call vote at approximately 9:30 a.m. pursuant to Section 19.85(1)(f), Wisconsin State Statutes, to consider medical or personal histories of specific persons, which, if discussed in public, would be likely to have a substantial adverse effect upon the reputation of any person referred to in such histories or data regarding Section 5.1(C), Employee Handbook, retiree health insurance eligibility. The Closed Session is expected to last for approximately 30 minutes.
- The meeting will reconvene in Open Session pursuant to Section 19.83, Wisconsin State Statutes, to take any necessary action on the matter discussed in Closed Session.
Posted: April 1, 2022
Chairperson: Lester Lewis