Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 825 0787 9646 Passcode: 092835
Us Toll-free dial in numbers: 877 853 5257, 888 475 4499, 833 548 0276, 833 548 0282
Note: The Committee will discuss and may act on the following items:
- Call Meeting to Order.
- Approve the Agenda.
- Approve minutes of the October 27 and November 10, 2021, Personnel Committee meetings.
- Compensation for Health Department & Emergency Management Department exempt staff.
- Vacation Extension – Krug.
- Request to update Public Health Director job description – Health Department.
- The Personnel Committee may go into Closed Session at approximately 9:00 a.m. pursuant to Section 19.85 (1)(c), Wisconsin State Statutes, to consider employment, promotion, compensation or performance data of Certified Substance Abuse Counselor applicant. The Closed Session is expected to last for approximately twenty  minutes. A roll call vote will be taken.
- The committee will reconvene in Open Session pursuant to Section 19.83, Wisconsin State Statutes, to take any necessary action on the matter in Closed Session.
- Request to update Human Services Director job description – Human Services Department.
- Call in pay – Crisis, Adult Protective Services, Children & Family Services and Mental Health employees – Human Services Department.
- Request to update Custodian job description – Buildings, Grounds and Parks Department.
- Request to update Nutrition & Aging Director job description – Commission on Aging.
- Request to update Jail Health Registered Nurse job description – Sheriff’s Department. [added 11/30/2021 @ 8:20 a.m.]
- Health Insurance for new employees.
- Employee Dental Insurance.
- Flexible Spending Amount.
- Christmas Eve Holiday.
Posted: 11/29/2021 at 4:10 p.m.
Chairperson: Charles Zenner