Note: The Committee will discuss and may act on the following items:
- Call Meeting to Order.
- Approve the Agenda.
- Approve minutes of the July 22, 2021, Personnel Committee meeting.
- Request to fill Family & Juvenile Court Coordinator position.
- The Personnel Committee may go into Closed Session at approximately 10:45 a.m. pursuant to Section 19.85 (1)(c), Wisconsin State Statutes, to consider employment, promotion, compensation or performance data of Treatment Court Coordinator applicants and Treatment Court Coordinator. The Closed Session is expected to last for approximately fifteen  minutes. A roll call vote will be taken.
- The committee will reconvene in Open Session pursuant to Section 19.83, Wisconsin State Statutes, to take any necessary action on the matter in Closed Session.
- Position Classifications, Taylor County Employee Handbook.
- Employee Separation of Employment notification, Taylor County Employee Handbook.
Posted: 8/3/2021 at 10:35 a.m.