Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 878 1591 9910 Passcode: 887816
Dial in US Toll-free numbers: 877 853 5257, 888 475 4499, 833 548 0276, 833 548 0282
Note: The Committee will discuss and may act on the following items:
- Call Meeting to Order.
- Approve the Agenda.
- Approve minutes of the January 12, 2022, Personnel Committee meeting.
- Request to update Administrative Support job description – Zoning Department.
- Request to update Children & Family Social Worker/Case Manager job description – Human Services Department.
- Request to update Birth to 3 Coordinator/Case Manager job description job description – Human Services Department.
- Request for regular position of Public Health Program Specialist – Health Department.
- New Public Health Program Specialist job description – Health Department.
- Carlson Dettmann recommendation – Public Health Program Specialist – Health Department.
- The Personnel Committee may go into Closed Session at approximately 11:00 a.m. pursuant to Section 19.85 (1)(c), Wisconsin State Statutes, to consider employment, promotion, compensation or performance data of Public Health Program Specialist applicant. The Closed Session is expected to last for approximately twenty  minutes. A roll call vote will be taken.
- The committee will reconvene in Open Session pursuant to Section 19.83, Wisconsin State Statutes, to take any necessary action on the matter in Closed Session.
- Ordinance to approve revisions of departmental authorizations.
- Ordinance to approve employee workweek – 35 & 40 hours.
- Casual & Seasonal Employee Wage Schedule increases.
Posted: 2/15/2022 at 10:00 a.m.
Chairperson: Charles Zenner