Note: The Committee will discuss and may act on the following items:
- Call Meeting to Order.
- Approve the Agenda.
- Approve minutes of the February 5, 2021, Joint Executive and Personnel Committee meeting and March 8, 2022, and March 17, 2022, Personnel Committee meetings.
- Request to update Administrative Support job description – Zoning Department.
- Request for new General Maintenance Worker job description – Buildings, Grounds and Parks Department. [added 3/29/2022 @ 3:30 p.m.]
- Request for new Camp Host job description – Buildings, Grounds and Parks Department. [added 3/29/2022 @ 3:30 p.m.]
- Request to fill Judicial Assistant position – Circuit Court office.
- Request to fill Treatment Court Coordinator position – District Attorney’s Office.
- Request to update B-3/Case Manager job description – Human Services Department.
- The Personnel Committee may go into Closed Session by taking a roll call vote at approximately 10:30 a.m. pursuant to Section 19.85 (1)(c), Wisconsin State Statutes, to consider wages/benefits for Human Services Department employee, Certified Substance Abuse Counselor applicant, Treatment Court Coordinator and Buildings, Grounds and Parks Department applicant. The Closed Session is expected to last for approximately thirty  minutes. [amended 3/29/2022 @ 3:30 p.m. and again on 3/30/2022 @ 9:00 a.m.]
- The committee will reconvene in Open Session pursuant to Section 19.83, Wisconsin State Statutes, to take any necessary action on the matter in Closed Session.
- Section 4.8, Employee Handbook, Personal Leave of Absence.
Posted: 3/28/2022 at 3:40 p.m.
Chairperson: Charles Zenner