Taylor County Health Department
Patricia Krug, Director
Location & Mailing Address:
224 South Second Street
Medford, WI 54451
Phone: 715 . 748 . 1410 Fax: 715 . 748 . 1417
* Office is located on the Ground Floor of the Courthouse.
- Healthy People – Taylor County
- 2012 – 2016 Strategic Plan – Brief
- 2012 – 2016 Strategic Plan – Full
- Outdoor Wood Units (OWU) Policy
Our agency is the loal public health department.
The information below is a brief description of services offered and handled by the Taylor County Health Department. For detailed information, please click the bolded topic at the top of each paragraph.
The Annual Report for Taylor County Health Department provides a snapshot of the many ways in which our department touches the lives of Taylor County residents and the services we provide to the community.
- 2012 Annual Report [click here]
- 2011 Annual Report [click here]
- 2009 Annual Report [click here]
Community Health Plan:
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention defines healthy communities as “A community that is continuously creating and improving those physical and social environments and expanding those community resources that enable people to mutually support each other in performing all the functions of life and in developing to their maximum potential.”
This plan is a result of the collaboration of community partners to create a tool for community organizations, local government, businesses, and citizens to take action to create a “Healthier Taylor County” for everyone who lives in our community.
- 2011 Annual CHIP Report [click here]
- 2009 Annual CHIP Report [click here]
- Wisconsin County Health Page [click here].
- Taylor County Snapsnot [click here].