Comprehensive Community Services (CCS)
What is CCS and How Can It Help Me?
What is CCS and how can it help my therapy clients?
Comprehensive Community Services (CCS) is a voluntary, recovery based, rehabilitative, team approach to helping you improve your quality of life. We work together with you to achieve your personal goals. It may feel different from services you have had in the past as you talk about your needs, identify your team of support, and choose from a variety of services to assist you with reaching your goals.
CCS is regulated by the Department of Human Services and is funded by Medicaid. People of all ages who have a mental health diagnosis, substance use diagnosis, or a dual diagnosis that is affecting their ability to function in some area of their life may enroll.
North Central Region CCS Mission
To promote and encourage the wellbeing, safety, independence, and self-sufficiency of individuals and families through the identification and coordination of recovery services.
- You will have a voice in decisions that affect your path of recovery.
- Your plan will reflect your individual strengths and ways to improve your life satisfaction.
- Support in recovery is accomplished best in a natural community setting.
- Recovery is an ongoing process.
- You and your providers will work together to develop a plan based on your personal goals.
- Your personal beliefs, values, customs, and culture will be acknowledged and respected.