Emergencies outside business hours (8:30 - 4:30) M - F, please contact the Sheriff's Department at (715) 748-2200.
Child Neglect / Abuse:  (715) 314-0696               CrisisLine:  (866) 317-9362 or text "hopeline" to 741741

Taylor County Human Services
Suzanne Stanfley, Director

540 E College St, Medford, WI 54451 | (P) 715.748.3332 | (F) 715.748.3342

MyACCESS Mobile App

You can connect to your benefits anywhere, anytime using the MyACCESS mobile app. It’s easy to use and just a tap away.

MyACCESS Mobile App

How do I submit requested documents?

Do you have any documents that need to be submitted? Or maybe a paystub?
If so, you can
MAIL TO:  CDPU – P.O Box 5234
Janesville, WI 53547-5234
FAX TO:  1-855-293-1822
DROP OFF AT:  Taylor County Human Services in Medford, WI

Non-Discrimination Statement

Click here to view


FoodShare Wisconsin was created to help stop hunger and to improve nutrition and health. FoodShare helps people with limited money buy the food they need for good health.

Each month, people across Wisconsin get help from FoodShare. They are people of all ages who have a job but have low incomes, are living on small or fixed income, have lost their job, are retired or disabled and not able to work.

The State of Wisconsin provides information about spending FoodShare benefits and sets criteria for what can and what cannot be purchased. For more information please see the Spending Your Benefits site developed by Wisconsin Department of Health Services.

Since 2012, Taylor County Human Services Economic Support works with a group of counties called the Northern Income Maintenance Consortium. This means that eligibility and benefit determination will be managed by a team of workers. All calls and questions are processed through the call/change center or through the website.

Your Wisconsin QUEST Card Information – Click here

Ways to Apply & Find Out About Eligibility:

ONLINE – You can apply online using the ACCESS website.  You can also apply for multiple programs at the same time when using ACCESS.

PHONE – You can apply by phone by calling the Northern Income Maintenance Consortium at 1-888-794-5722. The hours are from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm, Monday through Wednesday. Thursday hours are from 11:00 – 4:00 pm.  Friday hours are 8:00 am to 2:00 pm.

MAIL – Fill out and mail a paper application for FoodShare.  This can be mailed to: Centralized Document Processing Unit, P.O Box 5234, Janesville, WI 53547-5234.  You can also fax it to 1-855-293-1822.

IN-PERSON – You can apply by going to Taylor County Human Services located at 540 E College Ave, Medford, WI 54451.