Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 863 8167 6345
Dial in numbers: 888 475 4499; 833 548 0276; 833 548 0282; 877 853 5257; all US Toll-free
Note: The Committee will discuss and may act on the following items:
- Call Meeting to Order by Chairman Jim Metz.
- Prayer of Divine Guidance – Pastor Josh Kohl, River of Hope Church, Medford, WI.
- Pledge of Allegiance led by a member.
- Roll Call.
- Approve the Agenda.
- Approve the minutes of the October 27, 2021, County Board session.
- Clerk to read correspondence to the Board.
- Opioid Litigation update – Courtney Graff, Corporation Counsel.
- Clerk to read resolutions and ordinances to be acted on:
Docket 2021-5-46: Resolution authorizing Taylor County to enter into the settlement agreements with McKesson Corporation, Cardinal Health, Inc., AmerisourceBergen Corporation, Johnson & Johnson, Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Ortho-Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., and Janssen Pharmaceutica, Inc., agree to the terms of the MOU allocating settlement proceeds, and authorize entry in the MOU with the Attorney General.
**additional documents were sent via email for your review**
Docket 2021-5-47: Resolution to approve the Sheriff’s Department Deputy Sheriff’s, WPPA, Bargaining Agreement, Side Letter of Agreement for a trial period of 12-hour shifts and Side Letter of Agreement of Canine Unit for 2022-23.
Docket 2021-5-48: Resolution to approve the Sheriff’s Department Sergeants, WPPA, Bargaining Agreement and Side Letter of Agreement for a trial period of 12-hour shifts for 2022-23.
- Taylor House update – Jessica Mudgett, Taylor County Supportive Housing.
- Clerk to continue to read resolutions and ordinances to be acted on:
Docket 2021-5-49: Resolution addressing the re-payment of the CDBG-CLOSE grant money received for the homeless shelter. (added 12-20-2021 11:00 a.m.)
- Broadband project update – Mike Bub, Broadband Committee Chairman.
- Proposed special committee to review County Board structure – Mike Bub.
Posted: December 20, 2021, at 11:00 a.m.
Chairperson: Jim Metz