Note: The Committee will discuss and may act on the following items:
- Call Meeting to Order by Chairman Jim Metz.
- Prayer of Divine Guidance – Pastor Tim Becker, First Baptist Church, Medford, WI.
- Pledge of Allegiance led by a member.
- Roll Call.
- Approve the Agenda.
- Approve the minutes of the December 23, 2021, County Board session.
- Clerk to read correspondence to the Board.
- Appointment of Interim Taylor County Health Officer- Tim Hansen.
- Clerk to read resolutions and ordinances to be acted on:
- Docket 2022-1-1: Resolution to approve a new compensation plan design and implementation of the compensation plan for Taylor County positions.
- Docket 2022-1-2: Resolution expressing appreciation to Brenda Fierke for her many years of service to Taylor County.
- Docket 2022–1-3: Resolution expressing appreciation to Patricia Baacke for her many years of service to Taylor County.
- Docket 2022-1-4: Resolution establishing total annual compensation for County Elected Officials of Sheriff and Clerk of Circuit Court pursuant to Section 59.22(1), Wisconsin State Statutes.
- Docket 2022-1-5: Resolution to increase the number of full-time emergency personnel on the Taylor County Ambulance Service.
- Docket 2022-1-6: Resolution to enter into an agreement with Bug Tussel to complete the Broadband Network through additional fiber and towers.
Posted: January 28, 2022, at 11:00 a.m.
Chairperson: Jim Metz
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 854 8858 3816
Dial in numbers: 833 548 0276; 833 548 0282; 877 853 5257; 888 475 4499; all US Toll-free