Note: The Committee will discuss and may act on the following items:
- Call Meeting to Order by Chairman Jim Metz.
- Prayer of Divine Guidance – Pastor Bryan Regier, Woodland Community Church, Westboro.
- Pledge of Allegiance led by a member.
- Roll Call.
- Approve the Agenda.
- Clerk to read correspondence to the Board.
- Community Health Needs Assessment- Amanda Lange, Director – Community Health & Foundation, Aspirus Hospital, Medford.
- Clerk to read resolutions and ordinances to be acted on:
- Docket 2022-2-7: Resolution expressing appreciation to Douglas Brost for his many years of service to Taylor County.
- Docket 2022-2-8: Resolution expressing appreciation to Gary Gretzinger for his many years of service to Taylor County.
- Docket 2022-2-9: Consideration of Initial Resolution Approving Revenue Bond Financing for Bug Tussel 1, LLC. Information with respect to the job impact of the project will be available at the time of consideration of the Resolution.
- Docket 2022-2-10: Resolution proposing the use of ARPA funds towards the new Rib Lake Highway Shop.
- Docket 2022-2-11: Resolution to approve the Ambulance Service Agreement between Aspirus Wausau Hospital, Inc. and Taylor County.
- Docket 2022-2-12: Ordinance to amend Section 3.03(2), and repeal Section 3.03(3), Conditions of Employment, County Employment, Taylor County Code.
- Docket 2022-2-13: Ordinance to amend Section 3.035, Departmental Authorizations, Taylor County Code.
Posted: February 24, 2022, at 9:45 a.m.
Chairperson: Jim Metz