Note: The Committee will discuss and may act on the following items:
- Call Meeting to Order
- New Staff Introduction
- Approve Minutes of the June 15, 2022, Meeting
- Approve the Agenda
- Public Input
- Discussion between board members and Human Services employees regarding various operational topics. No action will be taken on any of the topics discussed.
- Approve filling vacancy (ies): Social Worker/Case Manager [Clinical Services Unit] and Economic Support Specialist (added July 8, 9:30 a.m.)
- Approve the 2021 Annual Report
- Approve 2023 Plan for Budget and Planning Process for Public Hearing
- Interagency Program for the Intoxicated Driver Committee/IPID Committee Update
- Approve New Contracts and Addenda
- Review Remote Work
- Director’s Report
- The Human Services Board will go into Closed Session at approximately 10:30 a.m. pursuant to Section 19.85(1)(c), Wisconsin State Statutes, for the purpose of discussing Directors Six Month Performance Evaluation. The Closed Session is expected to last for approximately one (1) hour. A roll call vote will be taken.
- Set Next Meeting Date and Time
Posted: Wednesday, July 6, 2022 at 3:30 P.M.
Chairperson: Rollie Thums