Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 973 5067 0506 Passcode: 879156
Dial in numbers: 877 853 5257, 888 475 4499, 833 548 0276, 833 548 0282 US Toll-free
Note: The Committee will discuss and may act on the following items:
- Call Meeting to Order.
- Approve the Agenda.
- Approve minutes of the May 27, 2021, Personnel Committee meeting.
- Request to fill Treatment Court Coordinator position – District Attorney.
- Updated Treatment Court Coordinator job description – District Attorney.
- Request to hire a limited-term employee – Treasurer’s office.
- Request to fill Chief Deputy Treasurer position – Treasurer’s office.
- Updated Chief Deputy Treasurer job description – Treasurer’s office.
- Updated Deputy Deputy Treasurer/Tax Assistant job description – Treasurer’s office.
- Temporary increase of 40 hours – Real Property Lister staff.
- Health Department staff compensation. [deleted 6/7/2021 @ 10:40 a.m.]
- The Personnel Committee may go into Closed Session at approximately 11:30 a.m. pursuant to Section 19.85 (1)(c), Wisconsin State Statutes, to consider employment, promotion, compensation or performance data of Registered Nurse applicants and Public Health Coordinator. The Closed Session is expected to last for approximately fifteen  minutes. A roll call vote will be taken. [added 6/7/2021 at 10:40 a.m.]
- The committee will reconvene in Open Session pursuant to Section 19.83, Wisconsin State Statutes, to take any necessary action on the matter in Closed Session. [added 6/7/2021 at 10:40 a.m.]
Posted: 6/4/2021 at 4:00 p.m.