Permit and Licensing
David Fenske, Environmental Health Specialist
715-748-1410 – option 5

Food & Restaurants

The Taylor County Health Department is an agent for the Department of Agriculture and Trade & Consumer Protection, and the Department of Safety & Professional Services to license and inspect food and lodging, establishments throughout the county. Our goal is to have you operate a safe and healthy business!

Applicants for retail food stores need to complete the Retail Food Application.

Pay Online [ Here ]

Important:  Once you have paid online, you must also email your completed application to: